Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Will my hair fall out if i use hair regrowth tablets?

so i got NU hair regrowth tablets for woman. it says its for hair loss and thinning hair, naturally thickens hair and energizes follicular growth. but the thing is my hair is not falling out or thinning. i am only 18, so im not an old person loosing my hair but i have very thin hair naturally but will this help my hair grow and not cause any negative side effects? im paranoid. hahaWill my hair fall out if i use hair regrowth tablets?
Hi,





I too have hair fall problem since many years ago. I have tried many ways (including propecia and 101, etc) but I still find that the one works best for me is Vegetable Shampoo and its hair lotion.





Vegetable Shampoo is 100% Vegetable-based. Therefore, it is completely safe. It is certified safe by the Health Sciences Authority of Singapore.





It only costs you SGD12.90 / bottle 250ml or SGD24 / bottle 500ml





You can find more information at http://www.hairsolutionsg.com





Hope this helps.





SimSGWill my hair fall out if i use hair regrowth tablets?
umm?
The best treatment is pro v for woman no side effects and it worked really well for me gives you stronger routes. There are some that don't contain all natural ingredients that can give side effects but these are natural and really work well. If you need info on them go to site below


hope it helped

No comments:

Post a Comment