Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hair regrowth in women?

My wife lost the crown of her hair at 22 from entrometreosis. I have a cancer that will kill me, if medicines don't. She is very self-councious about hair. I'm afraid she will be too shy to open to a new soulmate. Any effective treatments except surgery? What are the costs? Thank you.Hair regrowth in women?
I'm sorry I don't know much about endometreosis.





I just want to let you know that you've restored my faith in the institution of marriage. ^_^Hair regrowth in women?
im so sorry that is sad but i dont knwo what she could do
The only medically proven chemical to restore hair loss is Minoxidil which you can get in a liquid form which you either massage into the effected areas or spray on. There is a pill form which is even better at encouraging hair regrowth which you can get from your G.P. I don't know which country you are in but Minoxidil is available in most countries. The effects can take a long time to appear if at all but usually after a year of use you should see new hair. It is a treatment you will have to continue using though. In England the cost is approx 20-30 pounds a month but i believe prices are dropping as more and more companies produce their own versions (Amoxilin is another name used) Like Loreal Vichy etc. Your doctor can give you more information on this. I am sorry but i do not know much about the effects on hair growth from entrometreosis.


Good luck.
look the hair will grow back again, just tell her not to worry mate
Dont wait for re-growth just have a little hair weave in that area.


Just be well, and you remain as her soulmate

No comments:

Post a Comment