Friday, February 26, 2010

Every time I get stressed, I noticeably lose hair. Regrowth product help! ?

I found the following product: http://www.amazon.com/Revivogen-Scalp-Th鈥?/a>





However, it's a little expensive. Is there a similar product without the huge price tag.Every time I get stressed, I noticeably lose hair. Regrowth product help! ?
I too have this problem. I am a special education teacher who teaches Geometry and Algebra to Emotionally disturbed students, so you could imagine.





first.


I would have my ends clipped. then conditioned with a deep conditioner. try not to streighten your hair for a couple of days.





second try to take some natural mood swing that will calm your nerves down.





3rd Use a natural regrowth. I haven't used the one you have. but i have use the one i am suggesting in the source box.





My most recent stress was this summer leaving my husband. I used those three methods and some more that i will suggest to you and i am fine.





Women stops the negative effects of DHT, the bi-product of testosterone (women's hair loss in menopause is caused by an increase in testosterone).





DHT is the primary cause of why 20 million U.S. women lose their hair. DHT suffocates the follicle by causing it to grow thinner and thinner until it dies and is replaced by scar tissue. You need to get a product for womens that will stops DHT at the source by using a combination of Saw Palmetto and Nettles extracts. These ingredients prevent DHT from binding to hair follicle receptors. Once the effects of DHT are reduced, follicles will begin growing strong, healthy hair once again.


Again, I hope this will help!


take a look at the source box. Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment