Friday, February 26, 2010

Rogaine hair regrowth treatment?

Hi friends,my husband's hair has been thinning in the crown area.So he bought this product from riteaid today after learning about it in wikipedia and in some other searches.I want to know,have anyone tried this product?Do you know anyone who have used this and had success with this?Please let me know what ever you know about this product.Thanks for any help.Rogaine hair regrowth treatment?
hey! My uncle's used it, and so has my aunt. loool. My uncle has waaaaaaaaaay more hair after he used this product. But, when he stopped using it, everything just fell out again. Then he used it again, and it grew back. BUT, he still continues to use it because if he doesn't, the hair will just fall out again. And trust me.. my face was like..';what the f***';?! lol. My aunt used it on her eyebrows. She had some hair to grow, but not alot. I think it's mainly because the hair roots (follicles) were already damaged. And, the roots that weren't damaged were stimulated by the Rogaine product. ANYWAYS,...on the tyra banks show, they suggested this product. =D so.. yes, it sort of works^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment