Friday, February 26, 2010

Saw Palmetto and hair regrowth?

Can too much actually hurt hair regrowth?Saw Palmetto and hair regrowth?
Actually inositol is the active ingredient in Nisim NewHair BioFactors shampoo that stimulates hair growth.





You can also buy vitamins with inositol and choline. The vitamins' results vary. My mother who does not suffer from hair loss said it makes her hair and finger nails thicker and stronger. The difference is noticeable as her hair becomes wavier when she takes the vitamins. I suffer from male pattern baldness, and these vitamins promote hair growth and strength, but I haven't seen much new hair growth. However, my finger nails are much stronger, and the longer hairs on my head are wavier like when I was in my twenties.Saw Palmetto and hair regrowth?
actually saw Palmetto isnt that good for regrow. If I could give you a tip try nisim newhair biofactors. It did wonders for me for regrow even on my temples.





good luck
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment