Friday, February 26, 2010

What's the best product for hair regrowth?

My hair is thinning out a lot and I was wondering what's the best product to make it thicker.





*and its so weird though I don't see I loose excess hair but I have gone through a lot of stress and when I was younger I would pull it back a lot and tightWhat's the best product for hair regrowth?
My salon uses Chi Power Plus and Nioxin.


I believe Nioxin to be the best after using it on my clients for 25 years!What's the best product for hair regrowth?
For an instant fix, try Joico Ice Reactor texture transformer. It coats the hair shaft then swells it to give an impression of thicker hair.
coconut oil.Try 'Ayurvedic oinments' [dunno howta spell it]-_-


It works.
nutrition must be available
Prenatal Vitamins work real well on my hair.


I had the same problem though but my hair dresser said it was normal that your hair has to go through a shedding phase once it in a while.
drink green tea
dont wear your hair in a pony so much, and if you do, do it loose. you need to get a shampoo that will maek your hair stronger, your hair dresser would be able to reccomend one. also, try not to use so many products or equipment on your hair [[hair spray, gel, moose, flat irons, blow dryers, etc.]] they will damage your hair more if your hair is not healthy to begin with. you may want to see a doctor or therapist if you're stressed to the point your hair is thinning. good luck
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment