Sunday, February 28, 2010

What really works for hair regrowth in men Im in my 20s?

the skin


=======What really works for hair regrowth in men Im in my 20s?
I have had a Cosmetology license for21 years now,although I don't practice it now,but the only thing that can grow hair is hair follicle stimulation,in other words,scalp massages on a regular basis...Blood flow is the factor that controls hair growth,not any product on the market,,People claim Rogaine works,but in essence they are merely using scalp massage actions when they apply it..thus results are some growth..What really works for hair regrowth in men Im in my 20s?
I heard putting dilute Brandy can help a bit , try also chinese herbs , i heard it helps as well
don't you have enough hair already?????

No comments:

Post a Comment