Friday, February 26, 2010

Hair Regrowth, Need help or advise?

I don't have a receeding hair line, I have a bald area on the top of my head. I have been balding since high school and I am 25 now. Things have only been getting worse. I need a solution.


thanksHair Regrowth, Need help or advise?
You can't you're just getting older (sorry but it's true) You cannot avoid it. It's in your DNA that you'll grow bald and there is nothing you can do. Just shave your head and be done with it.Hair Regrowth, Need help or advise?
You can spend a small fortune on creams, pills, lotions, scams, gimmicks %26amp; false promises - but in the end you still must accept the inevitable and get on with the rest of your life. Life is not always the way it's supposed to be. It's just the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.
rogaine dude or shave it bald is beautiful unless you have a big head

No comments:

Post a Comment