Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hair regrowth after pregnancy?

hello! the other day i was showering and my hair fell out in clumps around my temple area! now it's seriously a huge patch of missing hair!.. how can i help regrow it there fast?? i dont expect it to be my normal hair length over night but just get the whispys going on pronto!!Hair regrowth after pregnancy?
It is normal to lose massive amounts of hair after pregnancy (usually once you start giving solids if you are breastfeeding) but patchy hair loss is usually not normal and could be a sign of something else being off kilter (thyroid problems, etc). I would call your doctor. If it is normal post-pregnancy hair loss then it comes back in quicker than it falls out and you should have some good wispys there in a week or two.Hair regrowth after pregnancy?
This is normal. Same thing happened to me after all 3 of my pregnancies. It will grow back. Just eat lots of raw vegetables (especially spinach) and drink lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment