Sunday, February 28, 2010

HELP! Hair regrowth questions! PLZ ppl HELP!?

I have hair till my shoulders. my hairline is fine but on the right sides i have a patch of hair missing. Basically the hair line goes back in the1 inch area. It's not a receding hairline and not infection/fungus (got a test done)...could you tell me of any overthe counter produsts that could help?HELP! Hair regrowth questions! PLZ ppl HELP!?
It is called recession points. Most men have them. That just means that your hair will recede in a few years. No, there is nothing you can do about it now. Having long hair will only accentuate them.HELP! Hair regrowth questions! PLZ ppl HELP!?
Shave it... and it will grow back faster and thicker.





Help me with mine x x x


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
You could try Nair for the FACE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment