Friday, February 26, 2010

Hair Regrowth Treatment on Normal Hair?

Do you think that if i put hair regrowth treatments (rogaine etc) on my normal hair it will help it grow? my hair is already down to my shoulders but everything i try...vitamins, shampoos, scalp massage, 6 week haircuts etc. ..dont work. Its been the same length for 3 years! Help PLEASEHair Regrowth Treatment on Normal Hair?
I think rogaine will only make your hair thicker which will help it grow longer because the roots will be stronger. Hair keeps on falling out and new ones take their place, so yes, most people can't grow their hair down to the floor, at some point it kind of stops getting longer.





But If you keep getting your hair cut every 6 weeks how do you expect it to grow? Am I missing something here?

No comments:

Post a Comment