Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm slowly going bald is there any hair regrowth products that will help to grow my hair back?

The person that can answer this question stands to make a lot of money. I have not seen any that I would buy into. And I need it.I'm slowly going bald is there any hair regrowth products that will help to grow my hair back?
i'd go see your doctor...your testosterone level may be way below normalI'm slowly going bald is there any hair regrowth products that will help to grow my hair back?
I hear if you use Dawn dish soap you wont lose anymore hair. Regular shampoo is very abrasive on balding mens hair. Baby shampoo is also very gentle!
As John Luke Picard said on the starship Enterprise: ';I'm Picard I'll make them nipples hard, William you ride her';. Women see bald men as men with stamina and the more women you have the better chance you'll have of finding the right one. Man go bald with a bang shave it all off and wait for the Chickees
Depends where you are going bald!?


I would talk to a doctor first.
Use Nioxin, they do a starter kit (拢34)that consists of shampoo, conditioner and scalp treatment. The hole range focuses on the scalp, in simple terms by cleaning it, moisturizing and helping blood flow better to the scalp which encourages healthy hair growth. This product will help hair to grow back and prevent hair loss. This product is an investment and you will need to use it continuously but you will start to See a result after 6 weeks. just google Nioxin!!
Rogaine is at your local drug store otherwise seek medical advice for hair transplant surgery.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your long urls with BCVC and make money for every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete