Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hair regrowth after chemo... different color?

Although I know some people's hair regrows the same as it was before chemo, and others have a completely random other color... but, if my hair was thick, curly, and dark blonde before chemo, what would you guess the color and texture to be when it does grow back, even if there is no real guessing?





When I was a child it was very very light blonde and straight, so that may factor into it?Hair regrowth after chemo... different color?
I lost some of my hair to radiation, none to chemo but my hair grew back just a little darker, a little thicker, a little wavier and no gray. So there's a spot right on top that has a little gray because I didn't lose any of that hair.Hair regrowth after chemo... different color?
I lost hair due to radiation. Mine has come back in thicker (it was thick, straight, and dark brown to begin with). My hair came in with a reddish tint in some areas, but now it's darker and thicker than it was. It also came back in with a wave, but I think that's due to cow licks everywhere and it'lll stay waved until it's long enough and heavy enough to lay straight.
The color can and often does change, it could very well be bleached blonde. See attached link for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment